A reminder to all archers in the county about the NCAS vs SCAA Short Metric Postal Match…
As the heading suggests, we have been approached for an inter-county match with Somerset County Archery Society, and we have arranged a socially distanced match. Details as follows and we are hopeful that all NCAS clubs and archers will be able to take part.
1. Round to be shot: Short Metric, including all the junior rounds (M1, M2,M3, M4, M5).
2. Eligible archers: All genders and ages. If a junior please give your age and round/distance shot.
3. Bow Styles: All Including Traditional (Wooden Arrows, BB & Horse Bow) outside of Longbow.
4. When to be shot: Between 25th June 2022 and scores to be sent to myself by Midnight of the 24th July 2022.
5. How round is to be shot: Where possible can the 6 dozen be shot on the same day.
6. Record all the scores as you would normally, X`s, 10`s and so on. Please submit the final score totals only (not each individual arrow value) in the normal format, including the following information. Archer, Gender. Senior/Junior (if junior age and which round shot), Club, Bow Style, Score Info.
Example: J Doe. Female. Senior. Club-Middle Earth. Longbow. Hits-36. 10’s-23. X’s-13. Score 360.
7. All the scores will be on trust. We will be watching you.
8. Scores can be submitted either by sending the details direct to myself or your club selection committee volunteer. If these are to be sent direct to me please let me know details as mention in point 6.
Club’s, please let your members know about this postal match, and let me know if we can expect scores from your archers.
NCAS County Captain