As the heading suggests, in collaboration with Bedfordshire, we have arranged a socially distanced intercounty match. Details as follows.
We are hoping that all NCAS clubs and archers will be able to take part.
1. Round to be shot: Short Metric, including all the junior rounds (M1, M2, M3, M4, M5).
2. Eligible archers: All genders and ages. If a junior please give your age and round/distance shot.
3. Bow Styles: All
4. When to be shot: All scores to be in by 2nd November 2020
5. How round is to be shot: We realise that with 6 dozen arrows to be shot that may well take a while, with the night’s drawing in, possibly not all 6 dozen can be shot on the same day. We ask that if you cannot complete the 6 dozen at one session, please shoot them in 2 sets of 3 over 2 sessions if needed (not just one dozen per session)
6. Record all the scores as you would normally, X`s, 10`s and so on. Please submit the final score totals only (not each individual arrow value) in the normal format, including the following information. Archer, Gender. Club. Bow Style. Senior/Junior (if junior age and which round shot). Example: J Doe. Female. Middle Earth. Longbow. Senior. X 59. 10 13. Score 720.
7. All the scores will be on trust. We will be watching you.
8. We are at the moment working on a collating system for the scores. When that is up and running there will be information as to how you can submit the scores.
Here’s another cheeky question if any club can offer up targets slots for archers to shoot this would be great. I would pimp Long Buckby AC out but we’ve got no access for the next 10 days to do with the refurb of car park.
If clubs don’t want to offer not a problem I also understand this too.
If the clubs could let me know asap if they will be taking part and we can expect scores from your archers. Either via the club county rep or directly to me.
NCAS County Team Captain