Hi All Archers!!!
I know he’s at it again and a lot of you have been asking if the intercounty Frost Bite shoot will be on this year I can confirm its on!!
Similar format as before see below, alongside the intercounty bit I’m going to run the novice shoot again so if you could all do the usual shout out at the clubs circulate as required.
So please see the below.
As the heading suggests, in collaboration with Bedfordshire, we have arranged a intercounty match. Details as follows.
We are hoping that all NCAS clubs and archers will be able to take part.
1. Round to be shot: Frost Bite, 80cm face @30m including all the junior rounds (Cold Bite @20m Chilly Bite@10m not official round but get some new archers and those that can’t get 30m).
2. Eligible archers: All genders and ages. If a junior please give your age and round/distance shot.
3. Bow Styles: All Compound, Recurve, Barebow & Longbow, Including Traditional ( Wooden Arrows, wooden Bow) outside of Longbow.
4. When to be shot: Starts Nov1st 2023 closing date 31st March 2024.
5. How round is to be shot: Where possible can the 3 dozen be shot on the same day.
6. Record all the scores as you would normally, X`s, 10`s and so on. Please submit the final score totals only (not each individual arrow value) in the normal format, including the following information.
Archer, Gender. Club. Bow Style. Senior/Junior (if junior age) Please indicate if you’re a Novice and round shot. Hits, 10’s, X’s, Score
Example: J Doe. Female. Earth. Longbow. Senior. 36 (hits). 13 (10’s). 5 (X’s). Score: 360.
7. All the scores will be on trust. We will be watching you.
8. Scores can be submitted either by sending the details direct to myself or your club selection committee volunteer. If these are to be sent direct to me please let me know details as mention in point 6.
NCAS County Captain