As the heading suggests, in collaboration with Bedfordshire, we have arranged a socially distanced intercounty match. Details as follows.
We are hoping that all NCAS clubs and archers will be able to take part
1. Round to be shot: Frostbite, including all the junior rounds (M1, M2,M3,M4, M5)
2. Eligible archers: All genders and ages. If a junior please give your age and round/distance shot
3. Bow Styles: All Including Traditional (Wooden Arrows, BB & Horse Bow)outside of Longbow
4. When to be shot: All scores to be in by 26th Feb 2023
5. How round is to be shot: Where possible can the 3 dozen be shot on the same day.
6. Record all the scores as you would normally, X`s, 10`s and so on. Please submit the final score totals only (not each individual arrow value) in the normal format, including the following information. Archer, Gender. Club.
Bow Style. Senior/Junior (if junior age and which round shot).
Example: J Doe. Female. Earth. Longbow. Senior. X 23. 10 13. Score 360.
7. All the scores will be on trust. We will be watching you.
8. Scores can be submitted either by sending the details direct to myself or your club selection committee volunteer. If these are to be sent direct to me please let me know details as mention in point 6.
That`s it. Please acknowledge receipt of this email and if possible let me know that you will be taking part and we can expect scores from your archers. I think that every county rep has been included in this email where the county clubs have acknowledge who their Rep is. If that is not the case please let us know or pass it on.
Again thank you all for helping with this and let the best county WIN!!
Long Buckby AC are holding an open Frostbite shoot on Sunday 15th January 2023. Score from this shoot can of course count towards the postal match with Beds. Online Entry.
NCAs County Team Caption