The following is the latest information from organiser Helen Sharpe for those already signed up, those considering and those who may decide on the day if they will to take part.
1. On the Friday (28/6/19) you are welcome to bring your tents and join us camping on the WOAC field as we will be shooting on the dome, if you are wanting to do this, if you can let me know in advance that would be great – remember to bring torches as you may remember we have no lighting and if you need to get up in the night you will need the torch.
2. Food will be available throughout the day, bacon and sausage sandwiches at breakfast, paninis, salads, soups at lunch and sandwiches into the afternoon. Snacks, including fruit will be available during the day.
The food will be prepared by a local business who is a friend to WOAC and it has been agreed that a percentage of what Kitty takes will be given to the charity pot, so the bigger the appetite and the more you spend the more for charity and if you are shooting all day, something less to think about and bring with you.
Anyone with specific dietary requirements, if you let me know, she can be sure to provide suitable alternatives for you.
3. There will be a cake stall run by members so anyone who wishes to help by baking/supplying cake, please let me know and I can add you to the list for the lovely ladies who are organising this.
4. There is still some availability for businesses who may wish to sponsor a boss on the day or who may wish to have a stall, if you can let me know of any business you think may be suitable I can contact them directly to make arrangements as, understandably there have been requests to see the letters of authorisation from the charities and I can provide these.
We will also have a fun photo booth for people to make a donation and take some of those fun photos you see that are popular at parties.
5. if you are interested in particular time slots for shooting and were thinking you would like to pop along on the day without registering, you will be welcome but some time slots are filling so if you wish to guarantee a slot please do contact me so that I can reserve the preferred times.
A reminder that the event will count towards the 2018/19 Chris Mason Celebration League. Archers highest single National round score of the day will be used, regardless of session. Please email the county records officer Dean Edwards if you need clarification.
6. I think that I have emailed copies of the paper sponsorship form to all that requested it, if I have missed anyone who needs this as well as or instead of the virgin money sponsorship please let me know by email and I can send it straight to you.
There will be a raffle, details will be sent out to club secs over the weekend.
Donation page: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/DawnTilDusk2019