As the heading suggests, in collaboration with Bedfordshire, we have arranged a socially distanced intercounty match. Details as follows.
We are hoping that all NCAS clubs and archers will be able to take part.
1. Round to be shot: Short Metric, including all the junior rounds (M1, M2,M3, M4, M5)
2. Eligible archers: All genders and ages. If a junior please give your age and round/distance shot
3. Bow Styles: All Including Traditional ( Wooden Arrows , BB & Horse Bow) outside of Longbow
4. When to be shot: All scores to be in by 31st July 2021
5. How round is to be shot: Where possible can the 6 dozen be shot on the same day. We ask that if you cannot complete the 6 dozen at one session, please shoot them in 2 sets of 3 over 2 sessions if needed (not just one dozen per session)
6. Record all the scores as you would normally, X`s, 10`s and so on. Please submit the final score totals only (not each individual arrow value) in the normal format, including the following information. Archer, Gender. Club. Bow Style. Senior/Junior (if junior age and which round shot).
Example: J Doe. Female. Middle Earth. Longbow. Senior. X 59. 10 13. Score 720.
7. All the scores will be on trust. We will be watching you.
8. Scores can be submitted either by:
· Either utilising the web portal as before I can pass these details on again to those who have not got the information
· Or sending the details direct to myself or your club selection committee volunteer. If these are to be sent direct to me please let me know details as mention in point 6
That`s it. Please acknowledge receipt of this email and if possible let me know that you will be taking part and we can expect scores from your archers. I think that every county rep has been included in this email where the county clubs have acknowledge who their Rep is. If that is not the case please let me know or pass it on.
Martin Ross – County Team Captain