We’ve received the following email for Northamptonshire Police. Please could you read it and pass the information on to other archers at your clubs.
Hello Northamptonshire County Archery Society,
I am investigating a burglary which happened on the 31st May 2018 in Northampton: REFERENCE 18000251381.
I was wondering if you could let me know if anyone has approached yourselves trying to sell any of the following equipment. But also if you could keep an eye out should anyone try to sell these.
I have also noticed a list of different county clubs on your website and was wondering if you had got a mailing lists you could circulate this email around to assist us please.
Amongst the stolen property was the following archery equipment:
– Compound Archery Bow in the colour BLUE
– Axcel Achieve CXL Compound Sight
– Sure Loc Black Eagle Scope, scope housing, the swarovsk + lens – Black Approx
– Vapor Trail Limb Driver Micro Elite
– Easton Elite Double Bow Case
– SF Archery Elite Pro 4 Tubes Quiver in the colour RED
– Carbon Express X buster 350 6×1 Arrows
– Carter Just Cuz + Release Aid
– Easton ACC Arrows 3-39 8×1
Many congratulations to Ruby Paul of Wellingborough Open Archery Club, for being selected to shoot for Great Britain in the up coming European Youth Championships which take place in Patras, Greece from 26th June – 1st July 2018.
Ruby qualified for selection at the second selection shoot at Lilleshall National Sports Centre on 26th May.